Friday 26 March 2010

Let's get back to the football

I've had some time away from this since Cheltenham. That friday was a shambles. The collective shock and disappointment, in a crowd of 60,000 plus people, when Kauto Star fell was sickening. I left the racecourse devastated. Next year i'm avoiding Gold Cup day, it's more personal than this punter can handle.

So, football. Save me. Bring me back from the financial abyss of four-legged frolics. Tomorrow is a tough day. Chelsea and Man. United are both too short at 4/9 for me in their fixtures. Home to Villa is one of Chelsea's hardest games in the title run-in, whilst United will be tested by a rugged Bolton. Arsenal are better value away at Birmingham. Ignore the newspapers and their Eduardo rubbish, they need to win games like this if they want to be champions. 4/7 (BetFred, Ladbrokes) is my top three bet of the weekend. I also fancy Everton (11/10 SkyBet, StanJames) away at Wolves, whose recent form has been found away from their own fans. Blackburn (15/8 SkyBet) can also take 3 points from a likely feisty derby at Burnley.

The treble returns £92.53 for a £10 stake on SkyBet.

RECOMMENDATIONS
ARSENAL 4/7(BETFRED, LADBROKES) 2 POINTS
BLACKBURN 15/8(SKYBET) 1 POINT
EVERTON 11/10(SKYBET, STANJAMES) 1 POINT

Trebles and more:
Arsenal, Blackburn, Everton, Barnsley, Middlesbrough and Millwall

No comments:

Post a Comment