Thursday 18 March 2010

IT'S KAUTO DAY

TODAY IS KAUTO DAY AND TO CELEBRATE I WILL BE DOING THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH IN CAPITALS. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND MY EXCITEMENT, PUT YOUR TV'S ON CHANNEL 4 AT 3:20 AND WATCH KAUTO STAR, THE BEST HORSE MY GENERATION WILL PROBABLY EVER SEE, AIM TO WIN HIS THIRD CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP RACE.

Well, that was intense. Kauto Star has jumped like a dream so far this season, and his main rival, stablemate Denman, has been in poor form. The 8/11 offered by Ladbrokes and PaddyPower should be snapped up in my view. I'd also back Denman to place, about 8/11 also, and Imperial Commander (15/2) each way.

I'll be at the course for the last day of the festival, and my fancies for the day will no doubt change. Keep checking the site if you really feel you need my advice.

Recommendation KAUTO STAR 3:20 Cheltenham 5 points

13:30 Carlito Brigante (9/2 Ladbrokes)
14:05 Rock Noir (12/1 BetFred, Ladbrokes)
14:40 Quel Esprit (7/1 WilliamHill)
15:20 Kauto Star (8/11 Ladbrokes, PaddyPower)
16:00 Baby Run (13/2 Coral)
16:40 Ashkazar (6/1 Ladbrokes, WilliamHill, PaddyPower)
17:15 Green Belt Elite (12/1 ToteSport)

No comments:

Post a Comment